Monday

Justice

So I get into one album at a time and really dig on it nonstop 'til I find a new album to salivate on. I'm a product of my environment, so my tastes are really pop heavy.


...what the fuck am I blathering on about... You guys just need to check out Justice.

Justice are these two french DJs who IMHO are the second coming of daft punk (sidenote: if you don't like french people then go fuck yourself because the french are responsible for US independence. Every day I wake up glad I'm not British).

Their names are Gaspard and Xavier


They put on a really good live show



They did a US tour and made a movie about it. Someone ripped the whole thing onto youtube a while ago, I don't know if it is still there. I would suggest checking it out. It's called A cross the universe. Don't get it confused with that movie that had a beatles soundtrack, leave the space between "a" and "cross".

No comments:

Post a Comment