Sunday

I leak

The sun came out yesterday. June 5th and maybe spring will end on a warm note after all? Either way, I was leaking like a sieve. I only ended up getting 200ft of fencing and not the 250 I had included in my calculations, so I had to rearrange my garden a bit. After moving a bed over to save some space and helping to dig a drainage berm so there wasn't a creek running through my garden my nose started to run like a kenyan.

I decided the 15 minute ride out to town was worth it for some antihistamines. I have awful allergies to grass seed and pollen and have since I was a child (my mom says I was hospitalized a couple times). I've never found relief in the late spring and early summer from these allergies so every year I try a new approach. This year I'm trying Zyrtec.

The Zyrtec hasn't totally stopped the nose run, but it has partially definitely stymied mucus evacuation in my sinuses. I haven't rubbed my eyes since I took the pill either. The big downside is that I felt like I took a tranquilizer after I took the zyrtec. I actually fell asleep around 6pm today and just woke up around midnight.

Hopefully I won't sleep the days away this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment