Wednesday

Epic 4th of july rafting trip

So a dozen of my friends and I went on a three day rafting trip down the grand rhonde and snake rivers over the weekend. I got a sunburn, but fortunately the only part I have that will peel is going to be my knees (I forgot sunsceen on my legs on the first day).

Independence day is a day to relax and enjoy our great country. We went to war because we didn't like taxes on our tea, and fuck the British if they think they can rule us. No one can rule us! Whoo-hoo for liberty and justice! Let freedom reign!



Three states
Two rivers
One nation

This is footage all from day one of the three day raft trip for Independence day, My camera got wet and ceased all functionality for the trip after about five hours on the river otherwise you would have seen cliff diving, horse petting, and a lot of dudes falling in the river. Pretty great feeling to go for a few days on the river with your friends. We tried fishing but all the rods broke before hit the bass spots, the only fish that got caught was an eight inch pike, which we obviously threw back.

No comments:

Post a Comment